Churchill & Associates (“CA”) represents the clients at all times. We will always treat our clients, employees and strategic trading partners with respect, honesty, integrity and transparency. We care deeply, but will be fair and impartial, so that all those working with us know they treated with integrity and respect.
CA employs the highest standards of ethical conduct to earn the trust and confidence of all those with whom we interact. We comply with the letter and the spirit of all applicable federal and state laws. The responsibility for compliance with these laws rests with each employee of the Agency.
CA has in place sound policies and procedures to promote ethical conduct by our employees. Our business practices are designed with our clients’ best interests in mind.
Our Ethical Tenets are the pillars of sound business judgement:
- Duty of Care – we act and use the same judgment as a reasonable and prudent man in a like and similar circumstance acts.
- Duty of Loyalty – we will put our clients’ interests ahead of our own at all times and in all dealings.
- Duty of Obedience – we will only perform those services granted to us through the laws, regulations and our charter.
- Duty of Transparency – we will be open in transparent in all of our dealings.
CA and its employees will always strive to act with:
- HONESTY: CA will always be honest and forthright with our clients, employees and strategic trading partners. We will be clear and candid with all of our constituents. Our actions are a reflection of our clients, employees, the carriers, and the company, so we must always be truthful in our dealings.
- INTEGRITY: CA will live up to its ethical principles, even when confronted by personal, professional and social risks or economic pressures. We are stewards of our clients’ assets and interests. We take this responsibility seriously and protect these interests.
- CONFIDENTIALITY: CA strives to act as a trusted advisor to our clients. As such, clients frequently confide in us and seek advice. We will never betray this trust for personal or professional gain. We will protect the confidentialities diligently.
- RESPECT FOR OTHERS: We depend on our team mates, resources, underwriters, claims representative, and clients. We will always treat people with respect and compassion, and be aware and sensitive to each person’s needs and desires. We will be open and direct in our communications, listen to others’ ideas and thoughts, and hold ourselves accountable and responsible for our actions.
- COMMITMENT: CA will go to great lengths to uphold our commitments. We will always strive to not only meet our promises, but to exceed them. We will not make promises on behalf of CA, our carriers or our clients unless we have the authority to do so.
- SOCIAL RESPONSIBILITY: CA believes in giving back to the community. This is not only good for the community, but it is good business. We encourage our team to invest in our community through volunteering and donations, and are involved in organizations that provide recreational activities, educational growth, and other socially responsible organizations. We believe it is essential to give back to our community and assist others in need.